Roof Replacement Help is Here!
The Fire Safe Roof grant project has launched and the application is now available. You can get the full details at firesaferoof.com (if that does not work with your browser try using the full address, https://www.firesaferoof.com) If you live in a high or very high fire severity risk zone and do not currently have a Class A fire safe roof this grant can save you A LOT of money. Community meetings to provide details and answer questions about the opportunity are set for:
- Monday, August 2, 12:00-1:30 pm: online via Zoom, in English (check back for links to attend)
- Monday, August 2, 3:00-4:30 pm: online via Zoom, in Spanish (check back for links to attend)
- Tuesday, August 3, 5:30-7:00 pm: Ukiah Valley Conference Center, 200 S School St, Ukiah
- Wednesday, August 4, 5:30-7:00 pm: Harwood Hall, 44400 Willis Ave., Laytonville
- Thursday, August 5, 5:30-7:00 pm: Fort Bragg Grange, 2650 North Highway 1, Fort Bragg
mendocino fire safe council